Since 2010, ClubDA's Vienna Chapter has been organising annual Hiking or Cycling Weekends. Starting on Ascension Day or Corpus Christi each year, DA alumni hike or cycle along scenic routes and explore natural, cultural, architectural, historic and culinary highlights.
In 2013, the Club's Switzerland Chapter organised the first Outdoor Weekend abroad at Oeschinensee. Two years later, Switzerland Chapter invited to the first skiing weekend at St. Anton am Arlberg.
The next Vienna Chapter Outdoor Weekend will take place from 30 May-1 June 2019.
Past ClubDA Outdoor Weekends
- Vienna Chapter Cycling Weekend 2018: Danube Bike Trail (Gallery)
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2017: Semmering (Gallery)
- Vienna Chapter Cycling Weekend 2016: Weinviertel (Gallery)
- Switzerland Chapter Skiing Weekend 2015: St. Anton am Arlberg
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2015: Wachau (Gallery)
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2014: Hochschwab
- Switzerland Chapter Hiking Weekend 2013: Oeschinensee
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2013: Naturpark Ötscher-Tormäuer
- Vienna Chapter Cycling Weekend 2012: Neusiedler See
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2011: Nationalpark Thayatal
- Vienna Chapter Hiking Weekend 2010: Pilgrimage to Mariazell